Ad blockers are interfering with the Full traffic view — there are some URLs that are hidden from view, that is, you can see the category they belong to, but not the actual URL:
You've run the Full traffic for <user> report for Safeguarding with web furniture showing (go to our help article Investigating a Breach Entry), and have noticed that some URLs are not displaying but their category is shown.
This has been tracked down to some in-browser ad blockers, such as AdBlock and uBlock Origin, adding additional styling to those "advert-type" URLs that the Smoothwall has marked as web furniture, such as,
You can either:
- Change the Full traffic for <user> view to hide web furniture — go to our help article Show / Hide Web Furniture
- Disable your ad blocker when accessing the Smoothwall administration user interface
- This is recommended as the ad blocker may interfere with other Smoothwall reports
- Which categories to Decrypt and Inspect for best Safeguarding results
- Why are my Safeguarding Alerts and Notifications going to SPAM?
- Why am I getting blank URLs in my Safeguarding reports?
|Last updated:||Author:||Contributions by:|
|26th April 2017||Samantha Nair|