A guide to installing Visigo in the macOS operating system.
You can use the command line to deploy Visigo to network devices:
- Download the Visigo .pkg file(s) to a shared network location.
- Create a text file called
visigo.settingsin the same location.
- Include the following text in the file:
your_orgID is the unique ID provided for your organization.
- Run the following command:
installer -pkg <filename> -target /
- If successful, the installer will return the following:
Installer: The upgrade was successful.
- The system will now reboot.
|Last updated:||Author:||Contributions by:|
|19th February 2018||Craig Fearnsides|