You are attempting to bind the Authentication service to a Windows 2012 R2 Active Directory and the bind is failing
This is a known issue resulting from changes Microsoft have made to Server Security.
To resolve this issue, you will need to make some changes to Server Security settings as follows:
- Log on to the domain controller
- Open Administrative tools > Local Security Policy
- Go to Local Policies > Security Options
- Change "Network security: LAN manager authentication Level" to "Send LM & NTLM - use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated"
- Apply these changes
- Reboot the domain controller
If the above doesn't work, please run the following cmdlet under powershell:
Set-SmbServerConfiguration -EnableSMB1Protocol $true
|Last updated:||Author:||Contributions by:|
|23 August 2016||DMT|