In order to allow Spotify, you need to exclude it from Authentication and open some additional ports.
Spotify will not connect for network users as it doesn't support NTLM authentication.
Although the Spotify domain is part of the Audio and Video standard category, you need to create a separate custom category containing just Spotify "stuff" for this to work.
- Create a new category in Guardian » Policy objects » Categories called Spotify.
- Add the following to Domain/URL filtering:
- Who — Add the users or groups you wish it to apply to, or select Everyone
- What — Spotify (which you have just created)
- Where — Add the locations you wish it to apply to, or Everywhere
- When — Add the times you wish it to apply at, or Always
- Action — Whitelist
1935to an accept rule on your firewall, along with common port groups.
|Last updated:||Author:||Contributions by:|
|23 August 2016||DMT|