As online banking apps use HTTPS, you may find they do not work when Decrypt and Inspect is enabled.
A "Do not inspect" policy needs to be set up for Online Banking:
- Go to Guardian > HTTPS inspection > Policy wizard.
- Create a new policy with the following attributes:
- Who — Everyone*
- What — Online Banking
- Where — Everywhere*
- When — Always*
- Action — Do not inspect
- Make sure Enable Policy is selected
*You should change these based on your own needs.
- Go to Web Proxy > Authentication > Manage Policies.
- From the Transparent authentication policies table, locate the relevant policy containing the interface used by online banking traffic and the authentication method used by online banking users.
- Click Edit.
- Ensure Behavior is set to Filter using name from certificate.
|Last updated:||Author:||Contributions by:|
|27 January 2017||Jonathan McKeague||SN|